Together we are COAF
There is always a dedicated team behind something amazing. Join our team, be part of COAF, and bring changes to the lives of thousands of people.
Together, we work, we brainstorm, we share, we laugh, we change, we create.
If you like working in the villages, have experience in business development, are motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then being COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) Business Programs Coordinator is a perfect role for you. More specifically:
You will be joining the COAF Village Programs team and will work under the leadership of Village programs manager. We are expecting more and require that:
YOU WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS
- Design an economic development program model emphasising business development in rural communities
- Develop program implementation tools, mechanisms and operation models
- Ensure the growth of the existing businesses in the target communities and creation and development of new businesses
- Carry out capacity building activities for the public institutions and businesses in the target communities
- Create and maintain cooperation with all the stakeholders, including the community, beneficiaries, international and local partners, investors
- Coordinate all the economic development programs, including development planning, budgeting, implementation, reporting and monitoring
YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Higher education in Economy and/or Business Administration/management
- At least five years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian and English, knowledge of Russian is also desirable
- Ability to work independently under stressful conditions & deadlines
- Work experience in rural communities
- Experience in organizing training is encouraged
- Flexibility and willingness to make regular community visits (often overnight)
“Children of Armenia” Charitable Fund (COAF), a non-profit, non-governmental organization that employs community-led approaches aimed at improving the quality of life in rural Armenia, with a particular focus on children and youth. COAF’s target development areas are education, health, social and economic development. COAF launched its programs in 2004, starting in one village and expanding to 64 villages in Armavir, Aragatsotn, Lori, Gegharkunik, Shirak, and Tavush regions.
Since 2015, COAF has developed and started implementing a new vision SMART Initiatives. COAF SMART is designed to advance a generation across the rural world through education that will benefit individuals, societies, and the environment. COAF SMART is an exemplary model of development and will be replicated in other regions and communities throughout Armenia. The first COAF SMART Center was inaugurated on May 27, 2018 near the village of Debet, Lori Region.
Note: COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Our team must be agile as we grow in scale. We are looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
- A life-changing work experience
- A job that you’d be passionate about
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- 20 paid vacation days per year & additional paid flex hours
- Career development opportunities
- Free English classes per need
- Performance-based bonus
- Positive and creative work environment
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Take your first step and apply: https://coaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16
You have until January 31, 2021 (EOD).
The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.